Here at ATW, we have a range of achievement therapy services for individuals from all walks of life. Our goal is to facilitate you in achieving the balance your body needs to reach your wellness goals. As such, we have curated this multi-care facility that has a number of health and wellness offerings to meet the needs of the people of New York. You can expect only the best services here when you choose to make us your provider of choice.
What services can you access at ATW? Our Services offered include:
Physical Therapy Services
Our Physical Therapists are Doctors of Physical Therapy and are looking forward to providing you exceptional care. In addition to Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy we have a Specialty Center for Balance, Vestibular, Concussion and Neurological Rehabilitation. We provide quality Physical Therapy services for the following conditions:
- Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy
- Pre and Post Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Dizziness, Imbalance, Vertigo – Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Concussion, Stroke & Neurological Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
Learn about this and other conditions we treat with our interactive body tool.
We provide a variety of health and wellness programs designed for your individual needs. Our Wellness Programs include:
- Wellness Memberships
- Medical Fitness & Wellness Programs
- Balance and Fall Prevention Program
- Aging in Place and Home Modification Program
- Wellness Treatments & Services
- Nutritional Counseling
- Monthly Wellness Educational Events
Oliver Physical Therapy, PLLC
We offer physical therapy services to patients at every phase of their journey back into being physically fit and able to move around on their own. All our physical therapy services are provided through Oliver Physical Therapy, PLLC.
Medical Fitness and Wellness
If you have a specific medical condition that affects how you are able to exercise, our team can provide you with exactly what you need. We specialize in working with patients that have:
- Total Joint Replacements
- Balance impairments
- Other Orthopedic Issues not specifically mentioned
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Heart Disease
- Other conditions that require special exercise care or precautions
Balance & Fall Prevention Programs
At our balance and fall prevention center we offer services at every level for patients. We offer screenings, assessments, and intervention. Our aim for this program is to promote a healthy lifestyle and also to promote independent living for as long as possible.
We aim to empower our clients, so they can be active functioning members of society, and that is the aim of all our Achievement Therapy Services.